Without any doubt, bicycle is experiencing a stage of splendor, everyone is up for it: whether it is alone, with friends, or family … to do sport or as a mean of comfortable and cheap transportation.
- Bicycles for all groups, depending on the lifestyle, many have several types, because people who are fond of it are fans in all of its modalities:
- Mountain biking for weekends
- Foldable bikes to move around the city
- Hybrid for weekends and trips in the city
- Urban or so called dutch bikes, comfortable and adapted for the city
- Or, the latest fashion: ultra-light and minimalist bikes for the city.
There are countries that already offer, as one of its tourist attractions, their bicycle routes or their cities without smoke and noises thanks to this of 2 wheeled transport.
Cities such as Amsterdam (Holland), where more than 60% of the trips are made by bicycle or Copenhagen (Denmark) where even politicians move in this means of transport, are becoming more attractive. In Barcelona, for example, you can see more and more groups of tourists touring the city by bicycle.
But routing options aren’t exclusive to cities of course. We have roads, excursions, routes for mountain bikes, each time there are more alternatives offered by countries that have joined the new wave of the bicycle. For example, you can go from the Danish capital to the German capital through a route of 620km destined to bicycles and without cars.
ENJOY AND TRAVEL
Traveling, meeting countries, people and enjoying this sport is something that already joins many people in many countries. Brands like Brompton are already typical in many cities and have many communities of fans have been created around the brand. Brompton has become an icon of a modern, healthy and practical type of person who enjoys the day-to-day pleasure of riding a bicycle in the city. A whole revolution.
Other alternatives are pleasure trips made for cycling routes, websites such as www.worldbiketravel.com offers you endless possibilities to travel around Europe with family and friends, in, easy routes, difficult, urban or mountain.
Via Families encourages you to find, in our web community, students or families like you, fond of bicycles, to make sporting, cultural and linguistic exchanges between you.
For your health, bicycle is a good ally, here are some advantages and benefits that cycling can give you, do as you do, each one has a level and pace:
- It is an activity that helps us increase lung capacity
- It helps us burn general and specific fat.
- Indicated for people with ligament problems
- Does not load joints (hip, knee, ankles) as it does in running
- And the best: you segregate endorphins! Thru that, you generate optimism and a more positive attitude towards life
So, know you know! Get on a bike, you have many to choose. Which is yours?
Enjoy the video! From the Netherlands Translating the World’s Best Bikeway Designs